Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to both secure and manage their extended enterprise, and transform their customers’ experiences. With over 6000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely adopt the technologies they need to fulfill their missions. Over 5,600 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to securely connect their people and technology.
The Okta Identity Cloud provides secure identity management with Single Sign-On, Multi-factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management (Provisioning), and more.
- Single Sign-on: Reliable integration for SSO to all your web and mobile apps, with a full-featured federation engine and flexible access policy.
- Adaptive Muti-factor Authenthication: app mobile, SMS/Voice/Email OTP, Software OTP. Okta supports a variety of native and 3rd party authentication factors.
- Universal Directory: One place to manage all your users, groups and devices, mastered in Okta or from any number of sources.
- Lifecycle Management:. Automate all lifecycles with any business process for external and internal users
- API Access Management: Your custom apps are increasingly modern with an API backend. Secure enterprise data and enable developers to focus on the user experience.
- Advanced Server Access: Zero Trust access management for infrastructure that just works. Extend core Okta Identity & Access to your Linux and Windows servers via SSH & RDP in an elegant manner built for the modern cloud.